The lucky draw will be held on 4th March 2019 and audited by Patrick Wong CPA Limited. The results will be published on the Sing Tao Daily; the Standard and http://www.hkamf.org on 6th March 2019. Winners will also receive individual e-mail and mail notifications. Obtain two free tickets at organizer from 10 am to 5 pm on 16th – 17th March 2019.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 51710
Ticket collection Q&A
- What is required for collection of tickets?
Winners should bring along his/her ID card and a copy of the confirmation email (the winning notice). Once the information matched, tickets would be issued.
- What if there is no confirmation email (the winning notice) received?
If the winner did not receive the confirmation email (the winning notice), he/she may present his/her ID card for checking with our records and tickets will be issued once the information are matched. The organizer reserves all the rights on final decision.
- Can a winner ask someone to collect the tickets on his/her behalf?
Tickets may be collected on behalf of the winner under authorization. The representative shall bring a copy of the winner’s ID card and present the winning notice as well as his/her ID card for collection. The organizer shall record both the winner’s ID card information as well as the representative ID card information for record purpose.
- What happens if the registration record is different from the name and/or ID card number of the winner?
Claim of ticket is conditioned on full matching of the name and the first 4 alphanumeric characters of the HKID card with the registered record. The organizer reserves all the rights on final decision.
- Can winner request collection of ticket other than during scheduled collection time?
If the winner could not complete the collection of ticket during scheduled collection time, his/her collection right ceases.
- Can winner request postal service?
Sorry, we do not provide alternative collection method.
- Can the organiser entertain issuing of tickets under other channels of HKAMF 2019 ticket offer?
- Is there an age limit for entering the lucky draw and attendance to the HKAMF 2019 show event on 22nd March, 2019?
Registrants for online lucky draw must be aged 12 and above. If in case the winner of the lucky draw is found aged below 12, tickets will not be issued. Young children below the age of 6 is not recommanded to attend the show even accompanied by adult.
Points to note:
- The collector is required to bring the copy of the confirmation email, and HKID card within the prescribed time and date to collect the tickets.
- Tickets may be collected by duly authorized person. This representative shall bring a copy of your ID card as well as to present the confirmation email and his/her ID card for collection. Data collected shall adhere to personal data protection regulations.
- 2 Tickets will only be issued upon matching our database of successful registrants
- Ticket seats are pre-allocated according to sequence of booking and are not affected by your collection time.
- Lost tickets will not be replaced
- All tickets are not for sale, re-sale or for any commercial purpose.
- For person safety purpose, collectors are advised to adhere to the direction of the building management during collection.
- HKAMF and the organizer reserve all rights and have the ultimate decision in this ticket distribution.
- This notice itself is for information only and it does not accord the collector extra tickets. Once the ticket is issued to you or your authorized representative, your collection right ceases.
- Facilities for the disabled on site is limited. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
- The Show commences on 22/03/2019 from 8:00pm, please be seated 15 minutes before.
For enquiries on this matter, please call us at 2861 4344 (Mon-Fri 9:00am – 5:30pm).