The lucky draw will be held on 6th March 2017 and audited by Patrick Wong CPA Limited. The results will be published on the Sing Tao Daily; the Standard and http://www.hkamf.org on 7th March 2017. Winners will also receive individual e-mail notifications. Obtain two free tickets at organizer from 10 am to 5 pm on 11st – 12nd March 2017.
Trade Promotion Competition Licence No.: 48440
Ticket collection Q&A
- What is required for collection of tickets?
Winners should bring along his/her ID card and a copy of the confirmation email (the winning notice). Once the information matched, tickets would be issued.
- What if there is no confirmation email (the winning notice) received?
If the winner did not receive the confirmation email (the winning notice), he/she may present his/her ID card for checking with our records and tickets will be issued once the information are matched. The organizer reserves all the rights on final decision.
- Can a winner ask someone to collect the tickets on his/her behalf?
Tickets may be collected on behalf of the winner under authorization. The representative shall bring a copy of the winner’s ID card and present the winning notice as well as his/her ID card for collection. The organizer shall record both the winner’s ID card information as well as the representative ID card information for record purpose.
- What happens if the registration record is different from the name and/or ID card number of the winner?
Claim of ticket is conditioned on full matching of the name and the first 4 alphanumeric characters of the HKID card with the registered record. The organizer reserves all the rights on final decision.
- Can winner request collection of ticket other than during scheduled collection time?
If the winner could not complete the collection of ticket during scheduled collection time, his/her collection right ceases.
- Can winner request postal service?
Sorry, we do not provide alternative collection method.
- Can the organiser entertain issuing of tickets under other channels of HKAMF 2017 ticket offer?
- Is there an age limit for entering the lucky draw and attendance to the HKAMF 2017 show event on 27th March, 2017?
Registrants for online lucky draw must be aged 12 and above. If in case the winner of the lucky draw is found aged below 12, tickets will not be issued. Young children below the age of 6 is not recommanded to attend the show even accompanied by adult.